Facebook Twitter
Feed articles via email, subscribe here..!
Headline News >>

Video : Pedrosa crash out at MotoGP Brno 2011

Dani Pedrosa again failed to gain points in the MotoGP race. This time the Spaniard fell on the third lap at the time was leading the race

Early in the race, Pedrosa looks very promising appearance. Although time overtaken Jorge Lorenzo, he was able to reclaim its leading position.

However, the fight stopped on lap Pedrosa third. In a position to lead the race, he slipped and fell down into the gravel.

"It's a shame. I lost the front and I fell. That's it," said Pedrosa in MotoGP's official website.

"I'm not even pushing it too hard. I just took over the leadership race. Well, I might tilt the bike too much, maybe the tires have not been too hot. I still do not know," he said.

The same thing happened three other drivers who failed to finish the race that is Cal Crutchlow, Alvaro Bautista and Karel Abraham.



0 comments:

Post a Comment