Facebook Twitter
Feed articles via email, subscribe here..!
Headline News >>

Marquez wants Valentino Rossi remain in MotoGP in 2013

Racing star young Spaniard, Marc Marquez, hoping Valentino Rossi in MotoGP is still fighting the 2013 season. The reason, he had a great desire to fight with "The Doctor".

Marquez has made his decision to stay on one more season Moto2 class to increase experience before plunging into MotoGP.

He hopes Rossi can take longer to compete in MotoGP because one of his ambition was to test the ability nine times world champions.

Video Marc Marquez in Sachsenring 2011


"MotoGP is my dream, and the best rider in there, like (Dani) Pedrosa, (Jorge) Lorenzo, (Casey) Stoner and Rossi. I hope Rossi last, when I came, because he is one of the best rider in history MotoGP, and I really want to race with him, "said Marquez to MCN.

World champion of 125 cc 2010 season adds, "The decision to stay in Moto2 is difficult, but it is the best. There was a moment when I am thinking of moving to MotoGP, but I was very young, and still have time. I'll get more experience for 2013, and that's what you need to be competitive in MotoGP. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment